Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Saturday, May 1, 2010

April 10 Results for Smith Bootcamp


Hi Everyone,

This month, the bootcamp girls rocked it with some great numbers and awesome results. Unfortunately this was the month of computer issues for me and I lost a hard drive that had their before pics on it, so only after pics are available. These girls worked hard and they look great. What a difference from the beginning of april. Be proud of your achievements ladies, cause you all did great and I look forward to seeing you do even better next month. Special Kudos for Jessica getting 9.2 % fat loss and Lillian for 8.8% fat loss and down a huge 23.2 lbs. Great work Ladies.
Also Happy Birthday to the Smith Fitness Bootcamp which is a year old as of this class. April was the 12th class Gretchen and I have run since starting the bootcamp last May. 12 months of results that no other program can compare to. And these ladies this month put the one year anniversary cap on huge fat loss results that no competition can touch. And if they think they can- show me. Our bootcamp produces more results, offers more service to the clients and is more affordable than any other bootcamp around.

If You want results like these hard working ladies, the next class starts Monday May 3rd at 0915 at smith.


Eric

2 comments:

F. Lex said...

So when the pack leader barks, the PITBULLS listen. I asked about the reality of me getting back into contest shape and I was told that I should focus more on growing right now. I listened to what he had to say and understood his point of view . Like any young alpha though I am very determined and driven to stop now, so I thought to myself how about doing the Fulton's Fitness show june 19. This gives me ample time to get ready and if I gain a lb so be it. its not like I don't train to grow every day.Anyway this will be another natural show and the INBF will be making this a pro qualifier, the title of Mr. Connecticut is just the icing on the cake. With that being said I most likely wont be doing the Cutler show but, shortly after the Fulton show there the NPC europa sports show will be taking place in Hartford, CT. I've said it before, this year is my time to shine so be on the lookout for "THE REAL DEAL" {SV}

G. Taller said...

In Athens, Greece, for instance, a study was made to show if there was a direct relationship between high fish diet and inflammation of blood vessels. The results revealed that those who ate more fish than the others had a lower level of C-reactive protein and interleukin-6, factors that are commonly used to measure likelihood of blood vessel inflammation. These benefits remained even when the various risks associated with high fish diet were taken into account.Fish to Become Thin In Perth, Australia, a study had revealed that fish consumption can be used against hypertension and obesity. Researchers of the UWA (University of Western Australia) have discovered that a weight-loss diet which includes a regular amount of fish consumption can be quite effective in reducing blood pressure and improving glucose tolerance.Fish Oil to Combat Asthma People suffering from respiratory problems like asthma tend to be perceived as unfit and unhealthy. They should now be pleased to learn that certain studies have revealed the benefits of fish oil for asthma-burdened-individuals. Statistics show that approximately 20 to 25% of children today suffer one form of asthma or another at a certain point in their lives. And certain evidence reveals a regular diet of food with high linoleic acid content as the reason behind it.