Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Thursday, May 13, 2010

What Kind Of Crack Am I Smoking?


So what’s the deal with the silly blue flower crap? There are those who “get it” and those who don’t. It is actually from the movie “Batman Begins”. Bruce Wayne is in a remote Asian jail where he is fighting with criminals. He was on a mission, seeking an answer and he was trying to do it the best way he could think of. The secret ninja master enters the scene, providing a better way to find what he is searching for and comes to recruit him. He tells Wayne that he will be released and if he can find a rare, small, blue flower and carry it to the top of the huge mountain (where the secret ninja academy is), then he may find the answer to what he is looking for.

Bruce Wayne is released from prison and dropped off in the middle of nowhere (looking like a Tibet or Mongolia scenario). It’s desolate, mountainous and cold with lots of snow. Basically sucks bad. Good Ranger Training scenario. So first he has to search for this rare, blue flower. He searches for it in the crappy weather and finds one. He tucks it away and off he goes up the big ass mountain. He climbs the mountain in the suck fest arctic conditions and finally makes it to the top, smoked and near death. He presents the ninja master with the flower and gets accepted into the ninja school for training. Ass kicking ninja training begins. The foundation is laid for the rest of the story.

Why did I pick this to represent my program? What the hell does that have to do with me or my clients? Well, we now live in a world of convenience. People don’t suffer too much to get anything they want. People don’t want to pay much or spend too much time to get what they want. They want it now, delivered on a platter and for free. Not everyone obviously, but the majority.

In the fitness world, this applies directly. In Columbus / Fort Benning, there are dozens of gyms and trainers on every corner. They are close by, overpriced and usually suck. But because they are convenient they get tons of business. They don’t provide the product though. It is the old saying, “you get what you pay for”. This may be fine for the majority of people.

But there is a small group of people who want to go the distance, do it right and earn the results of their labor. These people are willing to work hard and go the extra mile to do it right and they strive to operate in the band of excellence. Mediocrity is unacceptable. Some people have goals and the will to achieve those goals but need help in getting there. These people want to walk down the path but don’t know which path to walk down. I am the guide to the right path and these are my clients.

You will not find me on every street corner for I live in Salem (what I call East Nairobi) and my methods require effort and perseverance. There are no pink dumbbells or treadmills. I do not tell you the quick fix or the easy way out. There are no easy workouts. The path I lead you along is filled with hardship, obstacles and struggle. But the results are healthy and long lasting, both physically and mentally. The results are slower to come by but more beneficial to you in the long run. Lifestyle vs. diet / lifelong health & functional fitness vs. getting ready for the beach in 2 weeks. Weakness vs. strength / bodyfat vs. lean muscle. These are the choices you must make. I offer the strong, lean and fast option.

I am further away than gold’s gym but I have a proven program. My bootcamp at smith costs more than the 3 dollar step class. My bootcamp at the house provides more for less cost, but is further away. But no other program around can match my results – don’t agree- prove me wrong. I deal with facts in transparent black and white. I can back up and prove everything I tell you. If you’re not willing to make a dedicated commitment, that requires effort and sacrifice to achieve your own goals, then why should I be? If you are not committed to your own health, fitness and well being, then why should I be? So to train with me and get the real results that you are looking for, you will have to be willing to find the blue flower and bring it to the top of the mountain. You must have the will to act.

If you meet the criteria and have what it takes, then enroll now and begin the journey.

Eric
Dempsey's Resolution Fitness

No comments: