Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Prograde Metabolism Super Close to Sold Out

I just received this URGENT update from my partners over at Prograde Nutrition. I have their permission to use this message verbatim.

And I know this company very well. This is NOT marketing hype. They really are going to sell out of their awesome new product, Prograde Metabolism. And it really will be a few weeks before it's back in stock.

So read this right away before it's too late!

****

Wow. Things are going crazy around here at Prograde Nutrition this week, so I only have a second to write to you today.

The message is simple:

We've only got 813 bottles of Prograde Metabolism left.

Now, that might seem like a lot to some, but trust me, it's not.

As I mentioned on Monday, thanks to the power of the Internet well over one million people see these email updates.

Yeah, those 813 bottles are going to go FAST.

And it's going to take us a few weeks to get more in stock, so if you've been thinking about boosting your calorie burning with Prograde Metabolism, well, now is the time to act.

http://dempseysresolution.getprograde.com/prograde-metabolism.html

Yours in health,

Jayson Hunter, RD, CSCS

Prograde Nutrition

PS - And not only will we be sold out of Metabolism shortly, I can in no way promise when we have more in stock you will be able to save 13% on your order like you can right now.

http://dempseysresolution.getprograde.com/prograde-metabolism.html

Eric
Dempsey's Resolution Fitness

No comments: