Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

1 Weird Anti-Aging Article

Here's a VERY interesting update from my Partners over at Prograde Nutrition. I just received it myself and I have their permission to share it with you.

****

Lately we've been talking about Caffeine and Coffee and things of that nature as you and I discussed Prograde Metabolism.

(BTW, Metabolism is due back in stock the last full week of May!)

But today I want to talk about Coffee in a different way.

You don't have to read this article on this powerful antioxidant.

But if you're interested in the topic of Anti-Aging you just might want to.

http://dempseysresolution.getprograde.com/best-part-of-coffee-bean.html

Yours in health,

Eric
Dempsey's Resolution Fitness

PS - At the bottom of the page you'll also discover some details about our Anti-Aging special next week.

No comments: