Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Client Forum #1


Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the Dempsey's Resolution Fitness Client Blog Forum. This is where we will talk about controversial issues and interact with each other to support, help and motivate each other during our fat loss and fitness journey. Please participate because you all have an experience and viewpoint to share.

To start it off: What is the hardest part of your fitness program - the exercise or the nutrition plan? I'm gonna say nutrition plan cause you guys all do some killer workouts. What do you think?

Give me your honest view and be polite please.
Thanks guys,
Eric

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would definitely say that for me the nutrition is the hardest part- and the trickiest is managing to actually eat six meals a day- has anyone got any tips on easy ways to do this?

Eric Dempsey said...

Thanks for the comment!! Making your meal plan part of your lifestyle is not easy by any means. You have to make realistic goals and use baby steps. If you are averaging two-three meals a day then next week try to add a fourth. If they have to be small meals in the beginning, that is fine. The goal is to step forward and make progress no matter how small a change. Anyone have any good tips?
Eric

kara said...

One way that has helped me eat more throughout the day was to always carry a snack. I know in GA it is hard with the heat but cashews (unsalted) mixed with rasins has helped. You can get a big container of them at Target for $9.99. Also, I try and carry a protein bar with me just in case I am somewhere and there is nothing to eat and i am starving. besides these little tricks I really do forget to eat sometimes. i am thinking about weating my work out watch and starting to set timers to go off. at least i will have a reminder. :)

Eric Dempsey said...

Kara,
Great ideas. Thanks for the comment!!! Keep up the great work. Another quick one is to keep food in your car and everytime you drive somewhere you eat something-thats what I do in between gyms.
Let's hear some more.
Eric