Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Friday, August 15, 2008

300lbs BENCH PRESS CLUB

I'm not the strongest guy in the world and with my many Army induced injuries, I'm lucky I'm able to lift anything. I strongly believe the only thing keeping me together is my continual resistance training. That is why over the last 27yrs, I have become a proponent of being strong. Not the strongest, but the strongest you can be. For me 300lbs-325lbs on the bench is where I'm usually at year round. It keeps me healthy and able to keep moving. You need to find out what your personal gauge for your health and fitness is. That way you will always know where you stand, fitness wise. Anyway here is a video of my old ass, doing 2 reps with 300lbs, unassisted and with no spotter or lift off. No, it's not the recommended technique to do maximal lifts alone, but you gotta know your limits and train to the edge so you can look down without falling off. Have a great weekend and be safe.
Train hard and eat right.
Eric


No comments: