Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween - No Pumpkins - Just Big F##@ Rocks

Visit the Blog


So I was contemplating buying a pumpkin and doing a video with medicine ball exercises using the pumpkin- that's what all the cool kids do for Halloween fitness. I was driving in the back woods of Alabama looking for a pumpkin to buy when I came across this BFR on the side of the road. I slammed on the brakes, jumped out and picked it up with some effort. Then I realized that I had found my pumpkin. I brought the BFR home and weighed it and it came out to 115.5lbs. That will kick someone's ass for sure- mostly mine of course. So much for my pumpkin workout- sorry. Pumpkins are not worthy workout tools and are simply ghey with a capital G. Have a safe and Happy Halloween or fall festival or whatever you call it. And remember that this is the beginning of "your a fatass" season. So keep me in mind when you can't fit into your jeans and you have the dunlaps (muffin top) disease. I'll be waiting, to help you fit back into the jeans, in no time. Have fun and be safe.

Eric

Dempsey's Resolution Fitness

No comments: