Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tricep Workout in the Dungeon

Check out the Blog

Triceps were the target tonight. I warmed up with some light tricep exercises and then went into heavy tricep overhead presses, followed by 135lb partial skullcrushers (I couldn't do them full range, because it was simply too heavy for me - I'm a weak ass), then I did dips on the dip bars and chair dips. My arms have become puny over the last few months and with my arm measurement at only 17 inches, I am disgusted with my lack of progress so I am pushing forward to make changes. More food, different exercises and routines and a heavy dose of "CAN DO" will fix the problem.

90lb Dumbbell Overhead Tricep Extensions

135lb Skullcrusher Partials

Dips

Chair Dips

http://www.dempseysresolution.com/

No comments: