Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blasting the Quads and Glutes

Check out the Blog

Tonight, I crushed my legs, with squats and lunges using bodyweight, 135lb barbell and a 61.6 lb kettlebell. It was fast and furious and didn't take long at all. I warmed up with jumping rope followed by bodyweight squats and lunges. Then I went on to do 135lb barbell back squats and 135lb barbell lunges. I finished my legs off by doing 61.6lb kettlebell front squats. Hopefully I'll be able to walk tomorrow. Some may think that this was an easy workout, but for me and my messed up knees and back, it was more than sufficient.

Warmup Jumping Rope



Bodyweight Squats

Bodyweight Lunges

135lb Barbell Back Squat

135lb Barbell Lunges

61.6lb Kettlebell Front Squats

Eric

www.dempseysresolution.com

No comments: