Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday Night Workout Videos

Check out the Blog

Tonight was a push / pull night, consisting of the barbell bench press ( 135lbs X 12, 225 X 8, 245lbs X 5). I went light to go easy on my bad shoulder which has been on the mend. Then I did back extensions, a barbell complex consisting of 135lbs two arm deadlift, 1 arm deadlift, bent row, romanian deadlift, arm curl, clean and push press, finished with Kettlebell renegade row with pushup using the 61.6 lbs green kettlebells. I was smoked and favoring my back at the end of the barbell complex and my form sucked on the push press but it wasn't bad enough to strain my knees or back. What can I say, my trainer sucks. The barbell complex is a great total body tool to use if you can do all the lifts with the same weight - which is not an easy task. The workout was quick but intense. No need to waste lot of time in the gym. Get in, hit it hard and fast and get out.

Bench Press 225lbs X 8 reps


Bench Press 245lbs X 5 reps

Back Extensions

135lbs Barbell Complex

61.6lbs Kettlebell Renegade Rows with Pushups

No comments: