Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Friday, January 2, 2009

Another Friday Chest, Back and Tricep Workout

"Consistency with variety" is a phrase that I use with clients to describe my program. You need some type of plan to stay structured and focused but your routine can have many variables. Many times, I have to modify my original workout due to my old carcass being injured (happens alot in my old age, well ok, always happened). I have learned that you must listen to your body, not necessarily your mind, when it comes to your exercise plan. Some days you feel strong and you have your mojo going on, so you rock out an exceptional workout. Some days you feel like 12 pounds of camel dung in a 3 pound bag and you don't want to work out, or you force yourself to do a little. I believe that something is always better than nothing, both physically and mentally. Today, I felt like someone threw down the chicken bones on me and cast a "you are a giant vegetable" spell, on my old ass. So I did something rather than nothing. This is what I pulled off in my less than optimal state.

Side Kicks on the bag


Bench Press 225lbs x 10 reps


Pushups on Perfect pushup bars


Close Grip and wide grip pullup


Stability Ball Rollout with pushup and jacknife


Phoenix Bar 1 leg Pushups


Chest, back and tricep superset on the rings



No comments: