Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Friday, December 26, 2008

Holiday Redemption

I had to punish myself today after the holiday rest period. I redeemed myself by doing a heavy upper body and core workout. I did some heavy bench press, climbing the ladder with singles and culminating with 300lbs for 3 reps and 225lbs for 12 reps (135-12,225-1,245-1,275-1,285-1,295-1,300-3,225-12), after that I did a superset of pushup variations with stabilization on the Stability Ball, Bosu and Equalizer. I finished crushing myself with a set of AB Roller rollouts going all the way out touching my forehead to the floor. Needless to say, I could barely move afterwards. But I felt better about myself taking the holiday break. What have you done or what are you planning to do to redeem yourself? I'm here to help you get back on track when the holiday vacation is over. http://www.dempseysresolution.com/


300LBS X 3 REPS


225LBS X 12 REPS

Pushups with Stabilization

Ab Roller- all the way out - no slacking

No comments: