Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Monday, November 10, 2008

Shoulder Training

Today, I didn't have any pain anywhere so I figured that I would make short work of that situation by hitting some heavy dumbbells. I tried to beat my PR of 70lbs on the DB overhead press. I grabbed the 75lb Dumbbells and gave it a go. I pressed them up no problem and then failed on the way down two times in a row so I stopped and went to other shoulder training. At least I can push press them up initially. That is close but no cigar on that one. My shoulders were destroyed after that so I used resistance tubing to do my side raises and rear delt flyes. You don't always have to use weights. Tubing can be very effective and can be tailored to fit your needs.

Here in this video, I did a set of rear delt flyes followed by side lateral raises.

No comments: