Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Poor Man's Protein Shake

I was watching an internet video with Chris McCombs interviewing Bedros Keuilian and Bedros made a poor man's protein shake using diet coke, ice and canned tuna. Yup that's right. Well in the video, Chris was disgusted by it and wouldn't try it. So after watching the video, I got hungry and wanted something quick but good for me. Then a dose of the crazies hit me. Why not try the poor man's protein shake that Bedros made in the video. So I did. Watch the video to see how it turned out.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, love it man, you are sick as friggin' Bedros... I know Bedros says it's like a smoothie in the Bahama's but there's NO WAY I'll drink one of those damn things

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I told you guys this stuff rocks! Hey, just for trying it I want to give you a VIP pass to Fitness Business Summit 09 - email me.

I'm comming out with my own poor man's cook book soon ha ha...

Bedros Keuilian