Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Friday, November 7, 2008

Making Big Rocks Into Little Rocks

My son Michael and I went out foraging for stones and tires for my outdoor training.
We came across some big concrete blocks and a couple of old car tires so we scooped them up. It was a workout just getting them in and out of the car. I weighed them and they averaged 78-79lbs which is way too heavy for practical client training. So I decided to finish my heavy chest workout with some sledgehammer work on the big concrete rocks. I busted them up into manageable sizes and got a killer workout in the process. Now I have multiple stones for my boot camp. And it was all free. The way I like it, with the tight economy. I would hate to be one of the chain gang, having to do hard time with a sledgehammer. It is an awesome total body workout.

No comments: