Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Friday, June 7, 2013

I lost 8.5lbs in 3 days! My Summer Get Lean Program: 10 Day Re-shock Update



The start of the 10 day re-shock module has started with a low cal / low carb day followed by a 36 hour fast.

 In the last 3 days, I have lost 8.5lbs (Water) and an inch off the waist and have tightened up alot.

Water retention is the final thing that keeps you from seeing muscle after the fat is gone. Still have plenty of fat to lose but less than before.

So I'm working all the angles to get the body to react. Hormone response and leptin level adjustments are big factors with the fasting and carb manipulation.

I'm half way through the 36 hour fast with lots of coffee and water. Energy levels are good, hunger not too bad.

Still a work in progress. But I'm doing better than I was doing yesterday. Stay tuned.

Eric
Dempsey's Resolution Fitness

No comments: