Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holiday Workout Guide: Workout at home with a common chair

If you have the discipline to workout at home then you have all that you need to get in shape. Here in this video, I show you a bunch of exercises that you can do anywhere with a common chair. Hotel, motel, family's house, outside, inside, on the moon... Meaning there is no excuse.

There are a zillion more exercises and variations of each that you can do with a chair. I show you a bunch but I couldn't possibly do them all. How to use this video over the holidays: Pick a couple exercises per day and knock out a quick intense workout that covers major parts and then if you eat good, the holidays won't be an issue.

Enjoy!




If you would like me to help you with your exercise and nutrition plan but you are too far away or can't make it to my studio; I offer Online Training where I can help you with your program anywhere using email, text, phone, skype etc... Nutrition coaching and exercise programming as well as support, motivation, counsel and advise.  Contact me if you want to know more.



 Eric
Dempsey's Resolution Fitness

No comments: