Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Winter Get Lean Program Week 1


My winter get lean program is starting Monday, 26 Nov 12.

It will consist of  5 weeks and end on Jan 1st, 2013.

Intermittent fasting (IF) will be the nutrition protocol used with heavy strength training and metabolic conditioning.

I will use the 16/8 IF method. 16 hour daily fast with an 8 hour eating window.

Macronutrient ratio will be pre/post workout high carb, medium protein, low fat and non workout meals will be high protein, medium fat, low carb.

For supplements, I will use Muscletech Gakic and Celltech for pre/post workout. I will also take B12, CLA and Prograde K20 test booster.  

Bodyfat %, bodyweight and waist measurement will be taken weekly as well as progress photos.

My starting numbers are 210.5lbs, 23.7% bodyfat according to the death meter and 38 inch waist.

 Photo: Starting Pic 26 Nov 12 Fat as hell, time to lean up
Starting Pic 26 Nov 12

Weekly blog posts with the good, bad and ugly will document the journey. I will make adjustments to the program as needed.

If you want to participate on this journey with me, you can do so at the studio or from your location via online coaching. Contact me if interested.

Eric
Dempsey's Resolution Fitness

No comments: