Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Monday, November 30, 2009

Sandbag Training For Crazy Strength




Hi Everyone!

A good barbell runs you 300 bones minimum. A good sandbag, on the other hand, runs ya 30 bucks or so. Sold! Once I began using the sandbag it really kicked my butt, I won’t lie. But, it kicked my butt in a good way. My hands and forearms were taking a beating. No pretty boy straps to help me hold on, just brute strength and sheer determination. The workouts blasted me because unlike many typical gym exercises, the sandbag does not seem to go well with sitting down and lying down, machines, and typical gym training allows you to lie down and sit down. This leaves out a good 85% or so of your body from working, a HUGE waste of time, don’t you agree? I’m sure you do.


I suggest sticking to the ultra basics when beginning with a sandbag. You can combine your sandbag training with bodyweight and now you have a complete workout which can be done anywhere, anytime. My favorites are the sandbag power clean, the zercher carry and the sandbag clean and press. Throw in some pull ups, push ups, squats and lunges and you can transform your body into a rugged, lean and mean Gladiator.


There’s something very primal about ripping into a sandbag and a man handling that unyieldly object. Give it a shot and let me know how it goes for you.


Dempsey's Resolution Fitness

PS: If you wanna see the most effective sandbag strength training drills that burn fat and pack on rock hard muscle, then you gotta check out this ‘Underground Training System’ that has changed my body like nothing else I ever experienced and it will do the same for you:
http://tinyurl.com/lpt2y4

No comments: