Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Renegade Caveman Nutrition at the Grocery Store

Visit the Blog

Today, we conducted the first official grocery store field trip at the commissary on Fort Benning. The small group consisted of Alisha and her husband Eric (he's got a cool name hehehe), Leroy, my camera man Mikey and me. We toured the perimeter of the commissary and discussed the keys points of each part of the store, starting with supplements, then vegetables, fruits, nuts, meats and dairy. It was fun and we talked about alot of stuff. We kept it to around an hour.



Key note: You must coordinate with the public affairs office and commissary management prior to conducting any event like this - this is what the manager told me when we finally got busted. ooopps! Of course, I didn't do any of that, so I asked for forgiveness instead of permission, as I've found myself doing for the last couple of years. Thanks to the manager for being understanding and tolerant of my breach in protocol. Here are a couple quick clips from Mikey's camera work.




No comments: