Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Saturday, June 20, 2009

What did you have for dinner tonight?




People always tell me - " oh this weekend I ate like crap". I always wonder why and how. On the weekends, I eat whatever I want and try to stay on track but don't stress over it at all. I don't crave the bad stuff anymore so even when I splurge, it's not a big deal.


If you still crave bad stuff and lots of starchy carbs or sweets, then you haven't been doing as good as you thought, with your nutrition plan.


Tonight, I had a big steak, scrambled egg whites, green beans, flaxseed meal, and melted cheese with a little A-1 steak sauce. High protein, medium fat and low carb. I ate a ton of this and have no worries about getting fat. Why? Because, I eat like this throughout the day (I try for 6 meals), some days better than others, but overall I am fairly consistent. I get fat when I don't eat enough and lose weight from lean tissue loss.
So when I see the scale go down, I know it's not good and the bench press will tell me all about it, as will my tighter fitting jeans. So train hard and eat right.

No comments: