Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another Great Before and After Pic

Real People Getting Real Results !
Haley has been doing an outstanding job with her fitness program. Today, she overhead pressed 125lbs on the shoulder press machine. She looks fabulous and is a true representation of my program's effectiveness.
Some say that they can get people to lose more weight or fat faster. My program's results are healthy, steady, retainable and real. Not only has Haley changed how she looks and feels but she is in great shape and extremely strong for her size. She's a little thing. That combination is hard to match with any program.
Haley did all the right stuff and followed the program and it paid off. Every one of my clients who follows the program gets similar results. She did all of this in only two months, where I usually shoot for a before and after pic at the three month mark. Haley has been doing a great job and I'm very proud of her. I'm giving her three free sessions for her before and after picture.
Great Job Haley !!!
I want more pics. Now who is going to be next ?
Eric Dempsey
NASM C.P.T.
Dempsey's Resolution Fitness

No comments: