Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Friday, August 30, 2019

Trap bar deadlift moderate progression program update



Trap bar deadlift moderate progression program update:

Last week was 425.

Tonight I hit 435 and 445. So up 20lbs.

Was contemplating 455, but that violates the program principles. 
I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t have been a problem.

Program says stop with plenty left in the tank. So I did.

Ego was telling me to do it, wisdom was telling me to follow the program.

445 was the first rep that felt like there was some real weight on the bar. 
Still went straight up so no issues.

Back and hip feel good. That’s a big win.

I anticipate that things will slow down now, as I’ve entered the real weight zone.

And that’s ok. Let's see what happens next week.

Eric Dempsey
MS, ISSA Master Trainer

No comments: