Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Give the foam roller a try!


The foam roller is a must have for me during my warm up and cool down.

Some people say that foam rolling and SMR are overrated and not that great.

I disagree. With my old injuries, SMR and foam rolling works great for me.

It's an individual thing that won't be the same for everyone. 

If it works for you then keep doing it. 

Mobility, range of motion and flexibility are very important - especially as you get older. 

It has become a priority for me in order to keep training as hard as I can. 

I also advocate and recommend the slow/pause method of rolling combined with the faster version to get optimal benefits. 

If you have never tried it, I recommend that you give it a shot.

Eric Dempsey
MS, ISSA Master Trainer

No comments: