Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Get Lean Program: October Update


I've been getting a little lax lately on the nutrition program and my water intake has been down. So water retention and smoothness is creeping in. Intermittent fasting has been loosely followed but I know I've been light on calories and my macronutrient ratio has been off. Aside from my slacking, I still managed to go down 2% on bodyfat from September while maintaining weight and measurements. Workouts have been short duration multi-sets throughout the day. Slowly increasing weight and being careful to protect the joints. Cooler weather affects my joints, arthritis and old injuries. Knowing the data and the variables is half the battle. I'll restock the fridge with good stuff and fill up the water bottle and things will improve. Remember that one meal doesn't ruin a day, one day doesn't ruin a week and one week doesn't ruin a month. So if you've been off your game like I've been, don't despair. You can fix it on your next meal or day. You can always fix it. Never give up.

Eric
Dempsey's Resolution Fitness

No comments: