Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Kettlebell Exercises That I Use And Teach Part 1



Kettlebells are awesome fitness tools that develop strength, power and endurance. They teach your body fluid, explosive, dynamic movement. Kettlebells are an extreme core enhancer. -awesome core training.

Once you learn the biomechanics of kettlebells, all other lifts and exercises are quicker to learn and excel at. I train people on kettlebells and teach the standard drills and lifts before I'll ever have them do barbell olympic lifts. There are a variety of reasons about why but when I do have someone transition to barbells after kettlebells, they pick it up very quick.

Like all of the other aspects of my hybrid program, it is strength based. So heavy kettlebells are the goal.

Here are 3 of the common exercises / drills that I teach. I will cover more exercise / drills in future posts.





Eric
Dempsey's Resolution Fitness

1 comment:

albina N muro said...

To kick the blog off Ive decided to begin this program and keep a review + log here. The workbook itself takes 12 weeks but I will not be completing it all together, I will just be incorporating the workouts into my current training. Seeing as I am training at home for the next week or so the first few workouts will be in order. kettlebell training courses