Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lenny's Recommendation From LinkedIn

"I do not have enough great things to say about Eric Dempsey. For eight months, he trained me in his boot camps at Smith Gymnasium and at his facility in Salem, AL. Eric shared his vast knowledge of nutrition, physiology, and classic and contemporary training techniques, while explaining the logic behind each exercise and the workout as a whole. Being able to work closely with such a friendly and talented professional motivated me to work harder than I had ever worked before.

As I progressed, so did our workouts, and our client/trainer relationship grew to one of mutual respect and trust. I knew then as I know now that Eric would never steer me in the wrong direction. He has such a vast skill set and so much experience that he helped me to make progress quickly and safely. His odd object, tabata, and kettle bell workouts were intense and awesome. I was amazed that I could do the things I was doing. Eric wasn't because he knew I could do them.

Our professional relationship is on hiatus because I relocated, but I use the skills and information Eric imparted to me every time I workout. (And I workout in my driveway. My next door neighbor is a personal trainer. He said he'd LET me workout with him for $60 an hour. Then he saw me do a killer Dempsey's Resolution Fitness workout and rescinded his offer.)

Eric Dempsey is the most sincere, dedicated, and caring person I have ever met in the fitness world. I have seen him work with people of all ages and ability levels with great results. I even let him train my mother. If you are serious and honest with yourself and with Eric, then he will help you take the blue flower from the valley up the mountain."

Service Category: Personal Trainer

Year first hired: 2010

Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, Good Value

Thanks Lenny! Best of luck to you in your northern adventure. Nice words from a great client and friend.
 
Eric
Dempsey's Resolution Fitness

No comments: