Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Saturday Night in the Dungeon

Visit the Blog


Tonight, I decided to torture myself. I started with bench press for 3 sets, then hit the tower 200 for a complex, hit some versafit 50lb sandbag zercher squats, then tried another bizarre core blaster on the back extension. It only took about 30 minutes and I was crushed. Long workouts aren't necessary. Short, heavy, intense total body work is all that's required. Do something rather than nothing. Don't forget your post workout nutrition. I had a banana, prograde protein shake, walnuts and some chicken. Train hard and eat right. Check out the videos:

Bench Press 225lbs x 12 reps



Bench Press 245lbs x 7 reps

50lb Versafit Bag Squats

Dumbbell Core 1 arm press on the back extension -this was super tough!

Barbell Core Press on the back extension -this was crazy hard

Tower 200 multi-exercise complex

Tower Part 2

Eric

Dempsey's Resolution Fitness

No comments: