Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cold damp rainy night in the Dungeon!

Visit the Blog

Today was one of those days where staying in bed sounded like the plan of the day. But alas, all good things come to an end. I still didn't feel like doing anything. I even went easy on my clients. But I had to get some type of workout in. So here is my rainy day slacker workout. I warmed up with light weight and did some barbell overhead press and cleans, followed by modified handstand pushups using the equalizer and perfect pushup bars, then some double kettlebell swings, cleans and overhead press. I finished it off with a circuit on the tower 200 doing overhead press, front, side and rear lateral raises. It was very intense yet brief. So, once again, I tell you to get off your ass and go do something even when you don't feel like it.

Warmup - overhead press and cleans with light weight

Modified Handstand Pushups on the Equalizer

Modified Handstand Pushups with Perfect Pushup Bars

Double 45lb Kettlebells

Eric

Dempsey's Resolution Fitness

No comments: