Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Friday, August 19, 2016

Live, Interactive, Online Personal Training with the MyFit On Demand Fitness App




A lot of people say that I'm too far away. I have a solution.

My Fit On Demand Fitness App.

Live, interactive online personal training available in real time.

Just as effective as if I was standing in front of you.

The App is free and is available for IOS and Android.

You select the type of workout, intensity level, duration and time.

All fitness levels welcome.

No equipment necessary or we can use whatever equipment that you have available.

Nutrition and lifestyle coaching available as well.

You only pay for one workout at a time.

Train anywhere in the world.

Download the free App and contact me to begin training.

Email me at eric@dempseysresolution.com and let me know that you are ready to change your life NOW!


Eric Dempsey
MS, ISSA Master Trainer

No comments: