Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Friday, July 20, 2012

My 8 Week Get Lean Program: Week 6 Update


So week 6 has finished two weeks of Intermittent Fasting (IF). I felt alot better doing IF after carb cycling. Progress is slow and steady. This week, I'm down 3lbs, which I'm not trying to lose weight, down a half inch off the waist and caliper is still zero. Had to punch a new belt notch in. I'm also down 2% body fat this week according to the hand held bioelectric impedance device. Definition is improving slowly. Water intake still too low and calories probably low as well. Water retention better but still too high. Could have done better. Energy levels are pretty good on IF. IF is good stuff, I just hate fasting and hate being hungry. 

Also I wanted to note that I'm not doing 3 hours of insanity or crossfit every day. I'm doing my normal routine. I see the 3 hour a day people making minimal to no progress and chuckle. What a waste of time. You don't need to spend hours working out. You just need to spend a little bit of time doing the right stuff. I'm healing up my joint injuries, getting lean and gathering data on nutrition plans. I'm not trying to get on stage or win a competition. I feel really good and I'm getting leaner than I've been possibly ever. I'm not killing myself to do it either. Oh yeah and I'm not taking a bunch of crazy supplements. I did try B12 under the tongue pills and CLA but haven't noticed anything spectacular about them. 

Cheat meal this weekend, then on to week 7. Back to two weeks of the standard plan of eating every couple hours with small evenly sized meals, cycling carbs daily by meal, instead of weekly.

Eric

No comments: