Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Robby's Progress Update - My Latest Biggest Loser Candidate


Robby is my 6pm client on Tuesdays and Thursdays. He started training with me on 31 JAN 11. Robby is a 17yr old, high school junior. He hasn't weighed under 300lbs since before the 8th grade. Robby started at 312lbs with a 51 inch waist. Today he weighed in at 298lbs (down 14lbs), has lost 7.7% bodyfat, 2.5 inches from his waist and is down 2 notches on his belt. He has increased energy, strength and endurance now.

Robby feels so much better and has improved confidence and self-esteem. When he started training, he was so weak that he was barely able to stand after the warmup. Now he flips big tires, carries big logs, drags weighted sleds and walks away tired but confident.

Obesity is a growing killer in America. Due to Robby's dire physical situation at such a young age, I felt compelled to help him. There is no way Robby could afford my training so I decided to train him for no charge. I am very proud of Robby and hope to see him continue his transformation into a lean, strong and fast Ninja.   

If Robby can do it, so can you.

Eric

No comments: