My Recommended High Quality Nutrition Supplements

Sunday, March 13, 2011

High Carb Meal Of The Week: Parmesan Crusted Bistecca


Parmesan Crusted Bistecca

Today, I had an Olive Garden Special. Grilled 8 oz center cut sirloin topped with parmesan-herb breading, baked golden brown. Served with garlic parmesan mashed potatoes and asparagus drizzled with balsamic glaze. Also had salad and breadsticks. It was awesome.

Keep in mind that I only have meals like this once in awhile. I'll be back to a lower carb meal plan for the week ahead. These meals provide the fuel for very intense workouts which I need. Do what your belly can handle. Use the food as fuel - right food in the right amounts at the right time. You don't have to starve or go without, you just have to do it right.

Eric
Dempsey's Resolution Fitness
Post a Comment