Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Saturday, March 27, 2010

My First Workout with My New 70.5lb Kettlebells

View the Blog

So after sitting through day 1 of RSLC Vehicle ID, I got home and decided I had to do something to challenge myself so I grabbed the brand new 70.5lb kettlebells and headed outside. Now, for alot of you, the 70.5lb kettlebells are easy stuff. But for my old retired broke ass, they are pretty heavy. So, I tried to get some cleans to squat to overhead press in, followed by snatches-which were really hard, then some 1 arm cleans to overhead press and ending with some deadlifts to renegade rows. It kicked my butt and didn't take long.

70.5 lb Kettlebell Squat to Overhead Press



70.5 lb Kettlebell Snatch


70.5 lb Kettlebell 1 Arm Clean to Press

70.5 lb Kettlebell Deadlift to Renegade Rows

Eric

Dempsey's Resolution Fitness

No comments: