Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Trying to get back in shape

Hi Everyone,
Here are a couple of videos of me trying to brush off the martial arts rust on my old broken carcass. I'm slowly trying to add in old methods that I used with my old buddy and training partner James back in the day. In these videos, I did a short martial art weapons workout using nunchakus and the short staff. These workouts increase range of motion, flexibility, cardio, strength and endurance. These workouts also increase coordination, balance and timing. I'm not very good compared to my old better skilled days but I'm working on it. It was a good finish to my workout of shrugs, deadlifts, and tricep overhead extensions. If you are interested in self defense and martial arts for fitness or self defense, let me know.



No comments: