Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Online Coaching: Want to get in shape but you live too far away?

Using modern technology, like social media, email, text, facebook, skype, yahoo, facetime and smart phones, I can now help you get in the best shape of your life, regardless of where you live. 


I have created a new program due to a former client's request. She wanted me to make a 6 week home bootcamp program that she could do on her own, at home or in the gym. She wanted accountability and support. She wanted someone to call with questions and weekly check ins. And of course, I added in my nutrition program.

So I created this program for her. And then more people became interested. So now, I'm going to offer it to everyone. 

The 6 week home bootcamp program with online support provides you with a tough, challenging 6 day a week program for 6 weeks. This program is designed to get you in killer shape fast. 


In addition, you have my nutrition program, complete with 2 meal plan example ebooks, a bootcamper's handbook, a food list by macronutrients (protein, fats and carbs), an intermittent fasting guide and tutorial videos. 


But that's not all. You also get unlimited access to me via online or phone for coaching, advice, motivation, support, question/answer sessions, recommendations and accountability.



BONUS: If you enroll now, I'll even throw in 4 more weeks of turbulence training, fat burning, bodyweight workouts for free. That will give you ten weeks of "done for you" workouts. 



You can't beat that! In ten weeks, you could be in the best shape of your life, sporting a sexy hardbody that will turn heads and make you the envy of all your friends. 

Don't delay! Get started on this life changing experience Now!


Eric

No comments: