Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Benefits That I Have Seen From Fitness Training

Over the past 33 years, I have seen numerous benefits, daily, from exercise science, fitness, wellness, and health promotion programs.



Personally, I have benefited from fitness and nutrition training, since I was 12 years old. My personal journey began as a martial arts student. I quickly became aware of the benefits of fitness as part of my martial arts training. Fitness made me a better martial artist. Fitness training allowed me to become more flexible, stronger, faster, have more endurance and overall increased performance. It also allowed me to recover faster from fatigue, ailments and injuries which allowed me to maintain a very healthy lifestyle.  

I participated in intensive martial art training from the age of 12 to 17, when I decided to join the Army. Fitness training allowed me to complete my Army training and proved to be a staple element of my career for the next 20 years.

During my Army career, I sustained many injuries from military combat training, which hampered my flexibility, mobility and the ability to exercise at optimal levels. After I retired and became a NASM certified personal trainer, my fitness programming allowed me to return to a much higher level of fitness and health. I regained most of my flexibility, mobility, strength and endurance and healed many of my previous injuries or at least, kept them in check.


Professionally, I have been training people in fitness and martial arts since age 12. I started training my first youth group class at age 12 and have been conducting individual and group fitness and martial art training ever since.

As a trainer, I help people change their lives every day by implementing fitness, nutrition and wellness into their daily routines. Body transformation, performance enhancement, lifestyle change, energy levels, mood and hormone levels, improved health, self-image and confidence are all benefits of fitness that my clients experience regularly.


Fitness has been part of my life, every day for the last 33 years, both personally and professionally and I witness its powerful benefits continuously. I would not be where I am today without it. I am blessed to be able to share my knowledge and experience of fitness with others, to hopefully enrich their lives, as it has mine. 



Now is the time for you to realize the benefits of fitness and nutrition in your life. Check here to see the latest specials that I am offering in January. 

Eric

No comments: