Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Poor Man's Protein Shake Revisited


So JP (above) told me today that he watched my video (below) and tried the poor man's protein shake. I originally learned of the shake from watching a Chris McCombs video that showed Bedros Keuilian firing up a protein shake that had ice, diet coke and tuna fish in it. I thought it was crazy so I tried it and made my video. This was back in 2008. JP said that the shake was horrible. Looked bad, smelled worse and tasted horrendus. But he choked it down not wanting to waste the tuna. -That's the spirit. I found this terribly funny so I had to mention it to you. Chris McCombs and Bedros Keuilian are both awesome dudes (very successful personal trainers and fitness marketers) and I use their materials and follow their work closely. If you haven't seen my video yet check it out below and let me know what you think.



Eric
Dempsey's Resolution Fitness

No comments: