Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Lifetime PR at 48 Years Old!


Lifetime PR at 48 yrs old!

Tonight, first time ever, I hit 505lbs on the trap bar.

That might not be much for some people, but for me it was a lot.

With all of my back, hip and knee injuries, from decades as an infantry soldier and martial arts practitioner, I was alway limited in my lower body strength & power development.

A couple years before I retired from the Army, I could barely walk, after a parachute landing injury followed up with 
insane Ranger 5 mile runs and other useless physical therapy. 

Almost 10 years after I retired, my knees are fine, the rest of me is hanging in there and I just lifted over 500lbs. 

I validated my program once again. 

Hopefully, I will be able to walk tomorrow. 

Hit the weights!

Eric Dempsey
MS, Training for Warriors Level 2 Coach

No comments: