Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Military Functional Fitness: Unit PT at the Studio


Soldiers help spread the word and Military Lady's please let the hubbys know about this great and unique physical fitness training opportunity for units on Fort Benning. I just finished training an Armor platoon at my studio and I'm looking for more motivated soldiers. $50 per session per unit. Up to platoon size. Specialty training available. Learn unique and new methods of training as well as programming methods. Receive my nutrition and cardio program for free - included with the training. Lots of additional educational material available. All training is conducted at my studio. Unit must enroll and attend as a group. Unit NCOIC conducts all administration, enrollment and payment. A great way to learn new, effective PT methods to take your unit to the next level. Contact me for details.

Eric
Dempsey's Resolution Fitness

No comments: