Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Saturday, April 15, 2023

Adapting as We Age in Fitness



I invested in a new set of equipment for the Iron Garage Gym. I got a set of adjustable steel squat heel wedges from the Tib Bar Guy. 

For years I refused to ever let my clients or myself use any type of raised heel wedge for squats. Developing full range of motion and flexibility used to be the deal. 

Now decades later, the old hip and back injuries are limitations that prevent full range of motion and reduce flexibility. So the options are to give up on squats and related exercises or find a way around the limitations. 




So the squat heel wedges allow me to stretch and squat in relative safety with decent range of motion. 

I’m starting out with TRX assisted squats to rebuild the core and leg strength to move on to other squat versions. 

You can find an excuse or find a way. 
I’m trying to find a way. 

Good solid product though, very pleased with my purchase.

Improvise, adapt and overcome.

Go hit the weights!

No comments: