Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Bands, BowFlex, and TRX Workout



Band/ BowFlex/ TRX workout: we have had rain in my area, off and on for the past two weeks. This causes my arthritis, asthma, and allergies to crank up to an annoying level where I basically feel like crap all the time. 



The joints have been hurting far more than usual. Plenty of reasons to justify to myself that skipping workouts is authorized under these conditions. Long term health, wellness, and fitness are directly impacted by these mental conversations. Skipping one workout leads to skipping a second and so on. Can’t let that happen.



The program called for my usual heavy bench press workout. That wasn’t gonna happen. So I compromised and decided to go in the gym and do whatever I could do. I improvised a workout that I was actually able to do mentally. 



So I started off with the resistance bands. Then I moved to the BowFlex. Then I transitioned to the TRX and some crunches. I ended up doing 4 sets of 5 reps on 10 exercises with minimal rest between sets. It wasn’t the hardest, fastest, heaviest workout by any means. It started off easy. By the end I was tired and had worked chest, back, and abs. 










Instead of skipping a workout, I ended up doing far more than I imagined. Once again, as I always say, just get in the gym and do something. 99% of the time you will end up doing way more than you thought you would. 


The Muscles and Strength Building Formula is
now available, on sale, with 6 free bonus reports 

No comments: