Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Workout Considerations for the Fall and Winter Seasons



First fall workout uniform of the season. 

Heading into the arena to face the beast on a chilly dark night. 

From high heat and humidity to chilled coolness in the blink of an eye. 

The change in weather calls for changes in workout variables. 

Warming up and stretching are very important.
Warm ups will take me a little longer in the fall and winter months. 

I will lift a little lighter as it get colder. The joints and connective tissue are a priority with arthritis in colder weather. Lighter weight with higher volume will be in order. 

Dressing in layers to stay warm and running my gym’s space heater instead of the 5 fans will be an adjustment. 

Hydration has to be monitored more closely in the cold weather as you are less likely to drink as much water as you easily did in the hot weather. 

Arthritis and joint pain will be more of a problem due to the cold weather. Meds will be needed at different times and for pre and post workout. 

Summary:
Stay warm, dress accordingly 
Hydrate 
Longer warmups
Modify workouts as needed 
Address arthritis and joint pain accordingly 

Things to think about as the weather and seasons change into fall and winter.

One of the additional things that I use to reduce pain, and increase stability, strength, and performance is the NAP Heavy Lifting Mouthpiece. 

I’ve used it for over a year now and I love it. I was skeptical for a long time but now I’ve proven its value. I won’t workout without it now. It really helps a lot. 

Use the link below to get your NAP Heavy Lifting Mouthpiece to reduce pain and increase stabilization and strength during your workouts.


NAP Heavy Lifting Mouthpiece





No comments: