Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Friday, December 29, 2023

Creatine Monohydrate Saved My Gains Over the Holidays



Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
I had Abby over for this past week and I stayed busy with her so I deliberately planned a recovery week with no workouts. 

So I had to break the rust off the joints and get back on the weights. I anticipated pain and a substantial loss in strength which is common after a week off. To my surprise, I had neither one of those expected results. 

I hit the bench press and my performance and strength was shockingly good. How can this be? The answer was creatine monohydrate. 

I consistently took in 5-7g of creatine monohydrate everyday in my morning coffee. 

I have been unofficially studying this phenomenon for a few years now. 

Even after a week off and losing 5lbs, my strength on the bench was easily where I was a week prior except with no pain and the joints feeling good. 

The break was actually a time of healing and rejuvenation. The creatine intake was consistent and never missed. 

I have repeated this process numerous times over the last few years with the same results. 

Creatine monohydrate has consistently provided many benefits for me over the last 30 years. I swear by it and recommend it for everyone. 

As one of the most studied supplements out there, the amount of scientific research to support creatine monohydrate is beyond substantial. 

This new year, if you want to improve your strength, performance, and the ability to retain and build lean body mass, while enjoying the dozens of other benefits, consider adding in pure creatine monohydrate to your supplement stack for daily use.

No comments: