Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Friday, January 20, 2023

Kettlebells: A Timeless Strength and Conditioning Tool



I have been using kettlebells for the past 25 years. In 1998, I completed two kettlebell training courses on Fort Benning. 

The first one was hosted by the Ranger Training Brigade and the second one was through Troy University. Kettlebells have been a main component of my training program ever since. 

Last night I verified that kettlebells still kick my ass like they did 25 years ago. I can’t perform some of the dynamic exercises anymore like I could back then. But there are still many basic exercises which still work quite well. 

Training has to adapt to aging and physical limitations. Kettlebells are versatile enough to be used throughout a wide range of exercise progressions and regressions. 

They are a timeless strength and conditioning tool that can be used by all. I recommend kettlebell training for everyone. 

No comments: