Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

I Faced the Beast and Stepped into the Roar -Program Update

Image may contain: indoor

To defeat Monday, I had to go into the arena and face the beast.

Last week, I got 275x3.

This week the goal was 275x4.

I stepped into the roar of the beast and executed 4 reps.

Wasn’t pretty, but it went up.

I’ve got to eat more.
A lot more!

The beast requires massive calories.

If you step into the arena underfed, you end up as the meal.

All of these people following the brain dead low calorie myths and I’m over here not able to eat enough.

Only people who train or have trained, understand.

No amount of jogging, treadmill walking or elliptical pedaling will give you insight, into the experience of pushing against weight, whose sole mission is to crush your soul, and potentially your bones as well.

So I will eat to prepare for next week’s facing of the beast, in the arena of iron.

The goal was met. I can do better. Never settle. Demand more of yourself.

Eric Dempsey
MS, ISSA Master Trainer

No comments: