Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Meal Of The Week: Steak And Veggies


People have been asking alot lately for meal ideas. Here is my latest creation - fast and simple yet actually hot for a change. I grilled up a steak on my george foreman grill and then heated up a steamfresh bag with roasted potatoes, snap peas and red peppers. Chopped up the steak and put everything in a big bowl. Then I threw in the remaining chopped walnuts that I had, added in a little A-1 sauce, stirred it up all together and there you go. It was really good. I had some cold water with and I was set for a couple hours.

Now don't forget the other totally free meal idea resources that I provide for you, in addition to my blog"s meal of the week. So if you like this stuff go ahead and subscribe- it is free.

My free books page on my website has the prograde 12 fat burning meal plan ebook, 10 best anabolic recipes ebook, and the tasty fat loss and muscle gaining recipe ebook. There are 22 free health and fitness ebooks on that page alone. And I have a new paleo recipe page that has 10 paleo recipes on it, in pdf format for you to download. Yes, the links to those pages are on my email newsletter so you have to be a subscriber to get that. You can subscribe to get my free report and free email newsletter on any of my pages-just go and enter your email in the box and you'll get access to all this great free stuff.

Then you can check out my youtube page where I have a variety of meal and nutrition videos as well as lots of other stuff -over 200 videos in all.

Of course there is my free online health and fitness magazine with archived back issues. The magazine provides you with hundreds of recipes, articles and exercise videos by itself and a new issue comes out every month.

And I also have a facebook business and personal page as well as a twitter page where I post daily updates and exercise/nutrition info. So check them out as well and follow/like those pages.

I will be providing you with more great stuff soon. In the mean time you have hundreds of recipes and meal ideas to keep your metabolism high and turn you into a fit ninja.

Enjoy!

Eric





No comments: