Liv Pur Nutritional Supplements

Monday, August 15, 2022

How I Create Unplanned Improvised Late Night Workouts



Last night while getting ready to workout, the allergies came out of nowhere. I was about to tap out but I slammed some preworkout and staggered into the gym instead. 

With no plan I decided to show you how I make it happen. Follow me through an unplanned improvised midnight workout. 

The key is to get in the gym and start moving. I usually go right to my sanddune stepper. I warmup with 2 minutes of marching in place. 

I do one minute facing one direction followed by one minute of facing the other direction. This gets the cardio going and lights up the calves, quads, glutes, and hamstrings. 

Then I will pick a core exercise to let the legs recover. In this case I picked modified back extensions. My back and hip are my old injured problem areas so I try to keep them strong. I knocked out 12 reps. 


Next was a lower body / leg exercise that I haven’t done recently. I went for the trapbar deadlift for 6 reps.


From there I hit another core exercise. I chose the flat bench 1/4 crunch for 20 reps. This version of the crunch protects my lower back, minimizes hip flexor involvement, and isolates the rectus abdominus or abs. 


My final exercise was for the upper body and went with 20 reps of elevated bar push ups. This exercise works the chest, triceps and anterior deltoid or front shoulder. 


I tried to keep the rest periods as short as I could and then I did a second round. It was a full body workout that hit all of the major muscle groups. Not bad for having no workout planned. 

And I was seriously contemplating not working out at all. So get in the gym even without a plan and make it happen. I used a simple warmup, core, legs, core, upper body guideline. 


Here is the workout video.



Remember the key is to get in the gym and do something even if you don’t feel like it and have no plan. You’ll be surprised at what you accomplish .

If you want some detailed muscle and strength building info and workout plans to follow, check out my ebook package here: Muscle and Strength Building 














No comments: